Business Turnaround Services
All companies can improve performance and profitability. A company makeover is a service for companies who want to improve their profitability. Such companies may be experiencing trading difficulties or may have identified trends that may lead to problems in the future.
The process encompasses a “financial health check” and involves a review of the company’s offerings, margins, operations, cost structures and funding.
We will also review your sales and marketing function and advise on it’s effectiveness. Specifically;
- Marketing approach through branding, advertising and promotions
- Sales approaches and initiatives
- Route to market
- Product presentation
- Product range reviews and topline market research
BusinessTurnarounds.ie then identify strategies and actions to improve profitability. This is coupled with the implementation of practical procedures to monitor performance going forward.
A fixed fee for this service is agreed at the start if the project.
The steps in the process involve:
- Examining the current position of the business
- Set short and long term objectives for the business
- Prepare an action plan for the achievement of these goals
- Implement the actions identified
- Develop a reporting system to monitor perfomance against objectives
This isn’t a matter of just writing a report – we will work with you to ensure that the plan is implemented and that corrective action is taken for any deviations.
This is review of a business which owes you a debt that is causing concern. We quickly review the operation to provide you with a view on the likelihood of recovering the debt and the options available to you. In this situation, where it is feasible, we suggest possible restructuring and develop a plan to assist the debtor reduce it’s indebtedness to you.
This is the temporary provision of experienced management resources to manage change, crisis or a period of transition within an organization.
Interim management is suitable in the following circumstances:
- To cover a vacancy until a long term replacement is recruited
- To lead a change management or other project
- To manage the integration of an acquisition
- To manage the organization through a crisis
Contact us now to arrange a free initial consultation without obligation